Thank you for choosing Bare Bones Grill and Bar. It is our goal to provide you with the finest quality food and the highest standard of service available. The following policies and menus were designed to help us assure you of these goals. We will be glad to help you with your menu selections and any details necessary to make your function a success. We look forward to working with you.Click Here For Banquet ContractPlease call us at (410) 461-0770 during business hours and speak with a manager
Bare Bones Banquet Policies
- All parties must select food options from our Banquet menu.
- Buffet selections are a minimum of 20 people and are “in-house only”, no carry-out.
- Sit-down parties are limited to (three) menu selections. No exceptions
- Side orders must be the same for each menu item selected. No exceptions
- Menu selections and how many of each selection must be received by Bare Bones three (3)-business day’s prior to function. Failure to do so could result in shortages of requested items.
- Signed contracts and deposit are required to reserve the banquet room. Deposits by cash, check, or credit card hold are expectable forms of deposits. Until a signed contract and deposit is received the room is not reserved. Payment in full is due on the day of event.
- 6% sales tax, 9% alcohol, and 20% gratuity will be added to all food and beverage charges with a minimum gratuity charge of $40.00 for lunch and $50.00 for dinner.
- All Food and Beverage will be on one (1) check unless previous arrangements are made.
- You are permitted to bring special occasion cakes at no extra charge.
- Room set-up will be at the discretion of Bare Bones unless previous arrangements are made.
- Serving times are required prior to the event date and Bare Bones will promptly adhere to these times.
- Outside food and confetti are not permitted.
- Bare Bones will provide one (1) server per 40 people, and two (2) servers for larger parties. If you desire additional servers, there will be a fee of $50.00 per server.